Today I explored Skype it would be great for me to be able to talk and see my Irish relatives at a fraction of the cost I certainly will look into this option ( but I have to say my Irish relatives are a bit behind the times)
If there is someone over there in the family that can install Skype and help them get started, that might make it easier :-) We are working on getting connected with my partner's family in Germany, who have only just got a fast enough internet connection!
I am of Irish descent on both sides of my family,I was born in Brighton,and raised in Broadmeadows where I lived till I married in 1973 I am the mother of 3 daughters,and have 2 grandsons Hayden 6 and Dylan 3 from my eldest daughter Fiona which keeps me on my toes.
If there is someone over there in the family that can install Skype and help them get started, that might make it easier :-) We are working on getting connected with my partner's family in Germany, who have only just got a fast enough internet connection!
ReplyDelete